Bertram Shoreline Restoration on Diamond Lake
- Total Cost: $17,240.73 BWSR Funding: $12,930.54 Landowner Funding: $4,310.18
- 58 linear feet and 1,392 square feet restored
- The project removed three failing retaining walls. The slope was regraded and planted with native vegetation that will provide a stable bank in the future.
Lykken Shoreline Restoration on Green Lake
- Total Cost: $7,852.90 BWSR Funding: $5,889.68 Landowner Funding: $1,963.23
- 80 linear feet and 1,633 square feet restored
- The project is on a steep slope the was not well vegetated. The landowner had concerns about how to maintain the bank. By restoring the bank the landowner no longer needs to mow the slope and it was stabilized by the deep rooted native vegetation.
Myers Shoreline Restoration on Green Lake
- Total Cost: $13,063.10 BWSR Funding: $6,531.55 Other Funding: $3,265.77 Landowner Funding: $3,265.77
- 50 linear feet and 1,250 sqft restored
- The slope had been covered with old railroad ties, over the years the ties were crumbling and voids were forming behind them. To stabilize the shoreline the railroad ties were removed and the retaining wall at the top of the slope was buried. The bank was planted with native vegetation that will provide long-term stability for the site.