Pedersen Shoreline Restoration on Nest Lake
- Total project costs: $15,388.36 DNR Funding: $4,157.76 Other Funding: $7,383.51 Landowner Funding: $3,847.09
- 100 linear feet of shoreline and 3,420 square feet restored
- The project removed three large retaining walls and four smaller retaining walls. The slope was re-graded and vegetated with native vegetation that will provide a stable slope.
Fortney Shoreline Restoration on George Lake
- Total Project Costs: $5,398.32 DNR Grant Funding: $4048.66 Landowner Funding: $1,349.55
- 107 linear feet of shoreline restored with a 3950 square foot buffer.
- The site utilized native grass and flower plugs in addition to both wet and dry seed mixes. Coir logs were utilized on the toe for a temporary wave break. The site was previously overrun with reed canarygrass.