- Is your project within 300 ft of a known Ordinary High Water Mark or Curb and Gutter System & does it disturb an area greater than 300 ft2? You need a permit.
*This Rule does not apply to ordinary agricultural practices.
Locate your project:
Minnesota Statute Chapter 103D:
The following resources are meant to aid in the preparation of District Permits. Specific items each resource address for the permit application are noted in bullets below resource.
- Current MPCA Approved Models
- Model Selection Guidance
- Soil Information
- Topographic Maps
- Runoff input parameters
- Rainfall frequencies
- Water quality treatment methods
- Approved water quality models and approaches
- Erosion control BMPs
- NPDES Permit Application
- SWPPP Preparation
- List of impaired waters
- Ordinary Highwater Mark Elevations
- Floodplain and Floodway locations