The Middle Fork Crow River Watershed District Board is in the process of pursuing a Rule Amendment following MS 103D.341.
Please view the updates in this copy. n the red-lined copy, struck through text indicates portions of the rules that will be eliminate and underlined text indicates new language added to the rules. If text is neither struck through nor underlined, it is existing rule language and will remain unchanged.
- Is your project within 300 ft of a known Ordinary High Water Mark or Curb and Gutter System & does it disturb an area greater than 300 ft2? You need a permit.
*This Rule does not apply to ordinary agricultural practices.
Locate your project:
The following resources are meant to aid in the preparation of District Permits. Specific items each resource address for the permit application are noted in bullets below resource.
- Current MPCA Approved Models
- Model Selection Guidance
- Soil Information
- Topographic Maps
- Runoff input parameters
- Rainfall frequencies
- Water quality treatment methods
- Approved water quality models and approaches
- Erosion control BMPs
- NPDES Permit Application
- SWPPP Preparation
- List of impaired waters
- Ordinary Highwater Mark Elevations
- Floodplain and Floodway locations